Benefit from your badge reader
Empack makes it even easier for the visitor to collect information during the exhibition visit. Upon arrival, every visitor receives the so-called Smart Badge, a badge with a special integrated chip. With this Smart Badge, visitors can easily scan exhibitor stands by swiping the badge over the exhibitor’s badge reader. The badge reader is the special reader that every exhibitor receives and must place visibly on their stand. After their visit, visitors will receive an email with an overview of all exhibitors they have scanned. The information is sent directly from your My Easyfairs profile.
The benifits for you as exhibitor
What do you have to do during Empack?
- Pick up your ready-to-use badge reader at the Business Point during the build-up day
- Place the badge reader on your stand: in the visitor’s field of view, easily accessible and at the right height for easy scanning
- Remove the strip on the badge reader and place it on the cardboard
- The batteries of the badge reader will last a whole exhibition
- Return the badge reader to the Business Point at the end of the last exhibition day
TIP: If you have GoVisibility, you can still upgrade to another package to get the list of visitors who scanned the badge reader (s) at your booth.
LET OP: The badge reader that you rent remains the property of Poken NV. Not returned badge readers will be charged (costs € 500).