Powerful, clever and space-saving: the HEUFT ONE fits into even the smallest installation spaces. Compact modules directly at the conveyor not only carry out the detection but at the same time the assessment and evaluation of the detected deviations too. The measuring results are already converted into good or faulty signals there and passed on to the control terminal. Therefore this does not have to be installed in the immediate vicinity. In fact it can be positioned anywhere along the line. The entry-level device for a reliable full container check can also be integrated into smaller filling lines without a problem.
• Fill level detection: Finding underfills and overfills reliably: detection and analysis rolled into one.
• Closure detection: Checking the tightness: reliable detection of closure faults.
• Label check: Paying attention to the labels: specific examination of the presence.
• Fault rejection: Preventing recalls: the reliable rejection of faulty containers.
• Optional additional functions: Detecting even more: extensions to the range of functions.